TokenEx has implemented a testing tool to simulate the process of sending and receiving Account Updater files to help you test your internal processes. Using the test case below, you will be able to send a file of test tokens and receive a response file with all 18 response codes.
- Tokenize the following test cards using the desired token scheme:
4444555566660006,1225,01 4444555566660014,1225,02 4444555566660022,1225,03 4444555566660030,1225,04 4444555566660048,1225,05 4444555566660055,1225,06 4444555566660063,1225,07 4444555566660071,1225,08 4444555566660089,1225,09 4444555566660097,1225,10 4444555566660105,1225,11 4444555566660113,1225,12 4444555566660121,1225,13 4444555566660139,1225,14 4444555566660147,1225,15 4444555566660154,1225,16 4444555566660162,1225,17 4444555566660170,1225,18
- Connect to TokenEx with the SFTP credentials provided via the Client Portal.
- Upload the tokenized file in the required .csv format to the “In” folder.
- You will receive an email notification when the response file is ready.
- Connect to TokenEx to download the response file from the “Out” folder.
Submitting cards not on this list will lead to a CARD NOT FOUND response.
Updated over 1 year ago