To begin using this service, you simply need to make a few modifications to the code that is constructing your request to the 3rd-party endpoint.
- Update the URL to POST to TokenEx
- Add HTTP Header for the intended URL
- Add your Authentication Headers
- Add the Token Scheme of your choice.
- Add the Regular Expression used to select the sensitive data in the response.
HTTP Request Headers
|TX_TokenExID||Your TokenEx ID|
|TX_APIKey||Your API Key|
|TX_URL||The endpoint URL to which TokenEx should perform the POST|
|TX_TokenScheme||see Token Schemes|
|TX_Field||Regular Expression used to select the data to tokenize in the response payload|
|TX_Headers||(Optional) Comma-separated list of desired headers received from the endpoint|
HTTP Response Headers
|tx_Message||Informational message about the request. Number of possible matches based on Regular Expression, etc.|
|tx_tokenize_error_xxxx||Reports any errors in tokenization.|
Updated almost 3 years ago